Friday, September 3, 2010

One Week Down! -August 8th

Ok yall! I just finished my first week and I have to say it was interesting to say the least. One of my morning workouts was on the bike. I must have looked a hot mess because the woman next to me asked me if I was ok and I said yep, she was like, "are you sure?" I reassured her that I was fine and she kept telling me it was ok and I could stop. That is when I informed her Oh no ma'am! I can't! Besides, you don't know my coach! I have noticed a big difference in my energy levels. I am able to clean and do tasks around the house longer without taking as many breaks and can walk further and longer! So that right there alone is worth the hard work. As I mentioned previously this journey is also about healing emotionally and spiritually as well. So I am keeping myself pretty busy. Caden starts school tomorrow and Micah will start preschool next week. I start Fall Semester at Troy tomorrow and am officially a junior now! Woo hoo! -Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment