Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 7 - August 8th

It's all About the Climb!



Sometimes when you are down and out it gets so easy to get caught up in being negative. Being negative is damaging it changes and alters your attitude, when your feelings and your senses and alters your attitude. Your feelings and your sense of well being. There is something about being miserable that makes a person do and say things and act in ways they shouldn't and later wish they could take back. You know the old saying, miserly loves company? Negative influences and negative people have to to leave your life. There is no way to succeed if you surround yourself around negative people. I know because before I became really serious about turning my life around, I would get in these deep, dark moods of depression and I was hurting so bad that I would say and do whatever I wanted and didn't' care what anyone thought.



I have chosen to be around positive people now, people who want to be world changers and help others to fulfill their hopes and reams. I now believe that that is not a word for me anymore. Try means I'll see about it. So now it's either you do it or you don't. So now it's either you do it or you don't do it and if you choose to do it and you mess up, pick yourself back up, dust yourself off and do it again and again and again until you succeed. It's all about the journey and the climb there. Can I do it? Yes I can, one choice and one day at a time. You have got to have good support and you have got to be determined and motivated. Keep the faith! Love yall! - Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment