Friday, September 3, 2010

My Lifestyle Change - August 1st 2010

O yall. After talking to Fawn we have come to the realization that doing the green smoothie experiment is not the best option for me right now. Although I love green smoothies and still continue to have some, just in a modified amount. Fawn has come up with a complete meal plan made specifically for me, and also made a fitness plan. While losing 151 by March would be a dream come true, I am reminded that in order to keep me motivated and encouraged we are setting a more realistic goal and give it a whole year! The point is not to focus on the numbers but focusing on getting healthy and focusing on the journey. So I am committed to that. She is teaching and educating me on nutrition and fitness and working on psychological and spiritual aspects as well as physical. Like I mentioned before, for me this is a life changing experience. The is so important to me; I can't help but think of my beautiful grandmother standing in heaven cheering me on. I can see her talking with God and saying, "that;'s my baby"! I miss her so much. She was not just my granny but my friend. I thank God for every day and every day is a gift and a blessing. I look at my husband and the beautiful children that he has given me and am so overtaken with joy and awe! I am trying my best to put those doubts out of my mind. The thoughts that say, you can't do it, and it's too hard, and maybe this is the way it's supposed to be. I have to renew my mind with the Word and meditate on those things. -Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment