Friday, September 3, 2010

August 25 2010

Hump Day



I love Wednesdays I always have! Ever since I was a little girl I looked forward to going to church on Wednesdays. I started out my amazing morning with my cardio. You would think that I would find it a little easier to do the treadmill today bu nope. I almost couldn't' get the inclines done today my calves felt so sore that each step that I took I could feel the stretch and pull. My energy levels today were a little drained but I think that is from being up half the night with my kids trying to sleep in the bed with me and tossing and turning. I have noticed how the healthy carbs do give you a Little boost if eaten about 30 to 40 minutes before a workout. I also notice that when I add green leafy veggies to a meal it seems to perk me up a bit. I have to admit that now I love my homemade peanut butter and I want to eat it on everything! But I can't i have to make it at least one of my snacks a day! I have seemed to notice that apples seem to also give a little energy as well. The more fruits, grains beans and veggies I have, the less I crave the junk! I do not find myself feeling starved or deprived at all but I credit that to the diet being balanced and the water! I am fixing to go on my walk and I can't wait! Hopefully it will wind me down and I can get some much needed rest! Health and prosperity to you! Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment