Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 3 - August 4

Good afternoon everyone! Today has been a great day! I barely complete my high intensity training this morning, but I did it!



We packed some carrots, grapes and watermelon and me and the kids went with my mom to her friends house to swim! It was so nice while we were there. My mom stayed at the shallow end of the pool with the kids while I exercised in the deep end. I swam some laps, treded water, did pullups from under the diving board. So I got an extra mini-workout and it felt great! It brings me back so many memories of growing up and how much I love the summer. I was always in a pool and I even used to be on Prattville's Stars and Stripes swim team. So I played with the kids and showed them that their momma has still got skills and I jumped off the diving board a couple of times! Instead of being upset and insecure about my weight today, I had the attitude that you know what next summer will be half this size and this momma is gonna kill it in a swimming suit! I was in the shallow end of the pool holding my little girl and got so emotional watching her enjoying the water and the sun was beaming on her beautiful gold hair and her sunglistening skin. I was just thinking about how thankful I am. That I had that moment and could share it with her. I love holding her and talking to her and watching her every little move is so amazing and she knows how to work her momma! She is only two years old but she knows what she wants and I love that!



I spent some time with Micah and love that what he enjoys life and how he embraces every single minute of everything he does. Then I spent some time with Caden, my first born and that boy makes me melt...he is the shyest little thing! He is the child who sits back and observes what everyone else is doing and thinks about it. I love that about him. I can see how God grouped my kids together and made them different, so that together they all balance out. I try to make sure that they get the equal amount of one on one time with me. I want my children to know that I love them all the same. I appreciate each one for their own personality and character traits. My message to everyone today is enjoy the little things and cherish the moments that you have now for they will soon turn into memories!



Tonight I will be hitting up the pavement again. Thank you for all who are praying for me. You don't know how much that means to me. I might be slowly changing but don't' take lightly your impact- you are going to reap eternal blessings for your prayers my friends. For what you make happen for others God will make happen for you!



Peace yall! Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment