Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week Number 3 Down!!!!


Audra is currently down to 252 pounds!!!! That makes 7 pounds this week! I am so proud of her! She has set such an example and has inspired me in the way that she has pushed through this week. I find myself at times thinking..."I don't really want to work out today," and then I think of Audra, who is trying to move her entirely family and is still making time to workout twice a day and eat healthy! This then pushes me to get my booty into the gym and finish my own workouts!

I know that she is going to reach her goals, but even more importantly, she is changing lives by being brave enough to put herself out there. I hope that you are equally inspired by her beautiful life and that you being making a healthy lifestyle your priority as well! Continue cheering her on!

Way to go Audra!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOOOHOOOOO!!! You are so right! Audra inspires me to get my stinkin' workouts done......even when I don't want to! I only workout once a day so can't imagine doing it twice! AWESOME!! :)

    ReplyDelete